This project aims to…
- Provide students with hands-on experience
- Provide experience with industry members
- Provide experience with Industry level techniques
- Provide experience collaborating with team members to meet goals and deadlines.
- Provide experience with rocketry and innovation
- Provide customers with a payload bay for experimentation and observation
- Successfully launch and recover the vehicle
The semester of Spring 2022 taught RAFF a variety of skills and new priorities. Time management and team communication plays a crucial role in success, along with maintaining the team’s work ethic. RAFF strives to continue to motivate its members with new challenges and a diverse range of learning opportunities. Testing and trails have proved to be a crucial step for the design process and will continue to be utilized until final launch. Not only does RAFF maintain its current goals but intends to continue to reach above and beyond as a team.